Returns + Refund Policy
- Returns must be made within 20 days of the delivery date. You must use the return label that we will send you. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
How do I return?
- Use the chat box located on our website to contact our returns team.
- Input your email so our customer service team can reply back to you.
- Please provide us with your Order number and full name that you used to place your order.
- Give a brief explanation for the product(s) you would like to return.
What items are returnable?
- Printed products, such as tees, hoodies, and crewnecks. Hand-stitched shirts and longboards are not returnable :')
- Within 20 days from the date the currier marks the package as delivered.
- In unused, unworn, unwashed, and re-sellable condition.
The item I received is damaged!
In a rare scenario when the purchased product is faulty, please reach out to us on the chat box on our website within 20 days of the delivered date.
Please send us your order #, the name you ordered under, and photos of incorrect or damaged items. We will need these to help process a replacement order for you!
What are the refund options?
The following refund options are supported:
Refund for store credit
- We do not allow returns, exchanges, or refunds for any orders purchased during major sale events. This includes, but is not limited to: Christmas, Black Friday, Labor Day, New Year’s, etc.
How soon will I get my store credit?
Once your returned item is received and inspected, you will be notified via an email. If approved, the refund request will be processed asap and you will receive your store credit in the form of an E-Gift card.
The cost of the pre-paid return shipping label will be deducted from your store credit.
Unfortunately we cannot apply missed promo codes on orders. There are promo codes provided during checkout online. We do apologize for this inconvenience. The price your order was processed for is final and we do not have the ability to change the order.
I wish we could cater to everyone, but as a small business, we aren't able to come out of pocket for shipping purposes on returns.
Thank you for understanding!